Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Rehabilitation is under way!

I am pleased to announce that Hollis has been undergoing intense rehab for the next few weeks.
More details soon.
The last update I heard was that she ripped out her feeding tube and they were standing by to see how she fed herself before trying to re-install.
I will talk to Diane and give a proper update soon.

Also, as per a commenter's question, the van giveaway was too late to enter the contest, but Diane secured a van with a chair lift to make transportation easier on the both of them. As always, donations are graciously accepted to help with these costs incurred for Hollis' rehabilitation.

11 comments:

  1. Congrats to Diane on the van! That makes life much easier, I'm sure!

    Hey post some new pics sometimes so we can see how she's doing!

    And check out Lion's Mane mushrooms - may help with nerve regeneration - you can buy online, powder or fresh (tasty!).

    Take care!

    Julie Dole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to updating news soon. Hope to see some photos of her and give best wishes for her.

    My Blog | Certificate TEFL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see that someone still understand how to create an awesome blog.
    The blog is genuinely impressive in all aspects.
    Good, I love this blog.
    judi dewa poker terbaik indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi is there any new news on Hollis?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a friend of Hollis. We were on the Barney Colorful World tour together in 2002. I was thinking about her today and how special she was and stumbled on these blogs to find out to my horror about all this that has happened. How is Holli doing these days?....please pass along my love to her. I’ve also sent a Facebook request as well. I would love to share some old pictures there of us together from those tour days. My love to you Holli!!! xoxo. Matt Nunn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there an update about Holli and how she is doing? I’d like to send her some photos of when we were on tour together.

    ReplyDelete